Tuesday, April 17, 2007

A Step Closer...

Today I became a step closer to realising my dream of becoming a professional speaker and coach. I have been taking the Dale Carnegie course and I finish this Thursday. Tentatively I will begin as a group leader in another twelve-week course starting the following Wednesday (April 25th).

I have shown a lot of interest to the organization that runs the courses in Calgary that I would like to become a Trainer and they are taking steps now to facilitate that.

It is an exciting development and one that will start me on a new path.

The Dale Carnegie program started almost a hundred years ago and resonates today almost unchanged because it deals with the fundamentals in life, relating to having better relationships with people, being a strong leader and an effective communicator.

I'll keep you posted as to my progress.

1 comment:

Absolute said...

Congratulations! Now see if you can sneak me into your course when you lead it!