Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Who'll Be Next?!

After a gruelling day I came home at around 10:15pm after my Dale Carnegie course, chatted with my wife until about 11pm and then went to bed.

At 1am my wife wakes to see me standing at the corner of the bed in my pyjamas, hands outstretched saying, "Who'll be next?!"

For the first time in my life I'm sleepwalking. As I dreamt I thought I was giving the Dale Carnegie class to a bright room full of eager participants.

"Wake up!" she tells me.

"Huh?" I open my eyes and suddenly my mind starts racing. Why is it dark? Where's the class? Why am I in my bedroom? Why am I in my pyjamas? What time is it?

I was quite confused at this time, but staggered back into bed and went to sleep.

They say "you don't take the Dale Carnegie program, you live it."

I certainly am.

No comments: