Tuesday, September 19, 2006

First Meditation

Last night our meditation circle met for the first time. There were four of us, three male and one female. It was an awesome experience. I went completely under and drifted off into a whole new world.

When I "awoke" I was seeing golden auras around the others in the group, the first time I had seen any sort of colour in an aura surrounding a person. It's a small step but also a big one.

Afterwards we chatted for a while, getting to know each other better and discussing our experience with the meditation.

When I woke up this morning, I felt as though I had a very satisfying sleep. I would describe is as compact. I feel like I got tremendous value from my time asleep and was very refreshed. In fact my work colleague described me today as "vibrating with energy" so it must be good for me!

The group will continue to meet on Mondays and will possibly expand our group by two more for next week. In between I will endeavour to meditate at least once or twice on my own.

I see great things happening for all of us from this group.

No comments: