Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The Fog

The last couple of years have been the foggy years for me. I've felt unfulfilled in aspects of my life, and I've taken up new interests, like painting that have inspired me to change my thinking about where my life might be heading.

I feel that the fog may be starting to lift, ever so slightly. A few weeks ago I met a guy (we'll call him R.) at a session on spirit guides. As there were 19 women and three men, I felt compelled to sit next to one of the other in our visible minority.

We chatted for a while before and after the session, and talked about putting together a meditation group (aka meditation circle) that would meet every Monday evening. He had been a part of a group for a year, but I have only meditated on a few, very rewarding, occasions.

So yesterday we met for a drink to chat some more, and get to know each other and discuss in a little more detail what we could do with this group, and suddenly I started to see the fog lift a little. As I talked with R. I started to see a new way forward. I've begun writing a book about this journey I'm on, and indeed some of what is written here will be material for the book.

I started to see how I can begin to help the other thousands and millions of people going through their own life changes and awakenings, and I feel that will be answering my calling.

No comments: