Thursday, September 07, 2006

Frustrations

It's a frustrating feeling when you have an idea of where you want to go, what you want to do, and how you want to be, but somehow you're not getting there. When it seems the goals keep moving further away with every small step you take towards them.

I'm feeling a bit like that right now. I know I want to open my eyes (and third eye) to the spirit realm, but it's not happening yet. And I know that's just the frustration of wanting everything right now... something we've all been taught as the accepted way of life in the western world.

I must keep reminding myself that there is no time like the present... that the journey is more important than the goal... that if it's not happening now, then I'm not ready for it now... that this moment in time is just as precious as any other moment in time, and I should treat it with the same respect, not look forward or back to better times. It's difficult be become discontented with where you're at in life if you forget to savour the present, and I know this is what I'm going through now.

I have to remind myself to learn what I can each day, and just continue to move forward, as slowly as that journey is.

No comments: