Saturday, September 16, 2006

No Limits

Today I went to see a psychic, to learn more about my purpose in this lifetime, my spirit guides and what my next steps should be.

It returned some interesting information. My lesson in this lifetime is to realize that there are no limits in my life. The ones that exist are only the pretend ones I created for myself.

I grew up in a stable middle class family, that promoted all the good stuff in life... go to school, get good grades, get a university degree, get a good job with a steady paycheque, buy a house, pay off the mortgage, invest a little and retire in your fifties or sixties. Ideal eh?

Well, I guess it's a pretty good foundation, but from where I stand it's only a foundation. It's served me well for the first thirty-one years of life, but now it's not working anymore.

The psychic told me (and when I heard it, I knew immediately that it was true) I need to abandon the limits. That's my life lesson. Limits don't apply to me and when I know this, everything will change. I believe that is also where I'm going to help others in their lives.

The steady paycheque is great, but working for someone else will never achieve my own goals, it only achieves theirs. Of course, in the meantime I need a steady paycheque, and the job I have is great for that. I'm not throwing out the baby with the bathwater just yet!

The time has come for me to take life by the horns and make moves down my chosen path in life. I have begun writing a book, with much of the material coming from ideas in this blog.

I'm meeting new people and discussing new ideas, and I feel completely energized for the first time in a long time, that I'm finally getting things to happen.

No comments: