Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I saw my third eye!

This will be a long blog entry because a lot has happened in the past ten hours.

Last night I had my final tarot card class, and in the last part of the class the instructor (a psychic) took us on a meditation. She had us have a ball of white light energy above us, with a connecting cord to our heart. As we breathed in, the light moved into our body and filled us with energy. Then we were feeling very light and floating in the universe amongst the stars, and as I inhaled I began to feel bigger and stronger. With every breath I took I grew in size and strength, and I continued to grow and grow and grow, to the point where I felt supremely confident and strong - invincible.

When the meditation ended I expressed my experience and she had said that my experience was what she had been intending to happen. Cool!

It was late when I arrived home, and I decided to meditate before going to sleep. I'm lying in my bed with my eyes closed and I'm going on this journey, like I'm on a roller coaster or in my own peresonal flying craft. And then I come to a point where I see a black hole ahead of me. It's like someone had punched a hole in the canvas that is our environment and there is blackness in the hole.

I move closer to the hole and it gets larger and larger and then I fly right into it. At the very end of the hole I can see a crisp bright white eye. It's my eye! My third eye! I'm looking and looking at the eye, trying to focus on it, when it disappears. I'd lost the eye that I had for many months been trying to see when I closed my eyes. (The significance of this third eye, is that this is the eye through which we see psychic things. Our third eye connects us to the spirit realm, the Higher Self. So seeing the third eye means that I'm beginning to open it, and my intuition is increasing.)

Anyway, I decided to back out of the hole and return. I did that, took a few steps back from the hole and then went back inside, and there was my eye again, glowing in all its brilliance. Then a large purple eye ghosted over the smaller bright white eye appeared and it was beautiful. I felt very excited to be seeing the purple colour.

Then I noticed in the top left corner there was a small purple blob that was growing and sparkling. It took my focus away from the eye and I watched this purple blob grow and grow. It wasn't an insidious thing, but it spread slowly and was thick.

Then within the purple, which now consumed almost everything I was looking at (I still have my eyes closed, and the room is pitch black) I started to see a honeycomb,web-like matrix, which I have been told is the indigo web. (I am an indigo child.)

So I'm watching this web glow a little, and then I start seeing flashes of people I don't know. Three of them. The first was a little girl, three or four years old, with blonde pig tails, sitting on a tricycle and looking up at me. Could this be my daughter in two or three years? Was it another indigo somewhere else in the world? Then I saw a boy of about 10 years, with brown hair, and then I saw another person, older, but I don't remember that much about the last two.

It was all pretty exciting actually. But now I was tired, and what I was seeing had faded into the blackness, so I rolled over and went to sleep.

This morning I woke up and I could see little beads of energy vibrating in my room. They looked like little circles of light with dots inside, and they rotated around in small circles. I couldn't believe how much was going in my room when everyone was asleep and it was dark and quiet outside.

Yup it was a big night at my house last night!

No comments: