Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Living Intuitively

I'm finding my intuition is increasing little by little.

I had asked an acquaintance S. to come along to our meditation group, because I knew he was interested in that sort of thing. We chatted for a while and he agreed to come along. But I knew intuitively that he wasn't really interested, and that he wouldn't return after the first time.

He came along last Monday and thanked me for inviting him, and then organized to meet me for lunch on Friday. We chatted a day later and organized to meet at a sushi restaurant half way between our offices, a place he had never been to. It was only after hanging up the phone that I intuitively realized that he wouldn't like that place, that it would be too bright and too loud for his liking.

On Thursday he left me a message saying he couldn't make Friday, but asked to reschedule for a later date.

Yesterday I spoke with him and he was apologizing that he didn't want to meditate in our group, but would like to meditate at some time with me, and I told him it was quite alright, and that in fact I had expected him not to come back.

Then we re-scheduled lunch for Thursday this week, and he asked if the original location would still work, but I told him that his needing to re-schedule was the trigger for me that we also needed to re-locate lunch, since I knew the first location wasn't ideal for both of us.

He was happy to change the venue when I told him why. Obviously if he's in to meditation, he understands this stuff.

Don't ask me how I knew, but I just did. It popped into my head like any other idea I might get, and in fact I realize now that many ideas I get are suggestions from my spirit guides.

I looked up a definition, and it's called Clairsentience, which means 'clear knowing' or 'clear thinking,' and it means your inner sensing. Those with this ability can perceive information out of the range of ordinary perception. It is not tied to one specific sense and can manifest as feelings, sensations or smells. It's the subtlest way of receiving psychic messages, and many people may not even be aware it is happening and explain it away as a revelation.

No comments: