Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Seeing more with my third eye!

My psychic Third Eye is really starting to open up!

After meditation last night I read tarot cards for one of the guys. He asked me the same question he's asked two other psychics, and lo and behold, I gave him the exact same answer.

And... it was also the first time I had "seen" an image in my mind. Previously when reading cards or palms I had only received my messages in the form of ideas. This time I had the ideas, as well as the image. The image comes as though I'm remembering something, but of course, I hadn't seen this before. That made me very happy.

Then last night and again just now I started to see colour in the aura. Last night I was looking in the space between my fingers and saw that the aura, which up until now had appeared as a white colour, was becoming a pale indigo, the colour I've been told my aura is.

Just now a work colleague came into my office wearing a rich purple jacket. Around the jacket I saw a yellow aura, and around her head I saw the same pale indigo aura, which she knows she has. Everything has an aura, and purple things have a yellow aura.

It's awesome that something's happening now. I feel the momentum and it's sparking even more enthusiasm to keep it rolling forward.

No comments: